Thursday, March 27, 2008

High Maintenance

This post should contain a photo of Rebecca too, because she is the queen of accessories! But, I just had to share the pictures of Vivian in her shades. Today, my SIL and I went to visit some old high school friends' children who were involved in a serious car accident earlier in the week. (Please pray for Chasity and Hannah Dildine.) Vivian wore her sunglasses the entire time we were in the hospital and also during lunch (see below photo at McDonald's)!


Here's Henry with his new comb & mirror.


I love my new sunglasses! Thanks, Easter Bunny!

6 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Emily can you email me?
flipflopsrus@alltel.net
Thanks!
Laine

The Princess's Mommy said...

I LOVE the shades! She is just adorable! The Dildine girls are in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted on their progress!
Love,
Monica

Rebekah D. said...

What a diva!

Doug and Melody Kemp said...

Wow Is that baby cute or what?? :)
Love the shades Vivian.

Henry reminds me of "the fonz" Look out girls!


Love ya!!
Melody & Zoey

The Smith's said...

Vivian looks like she is a little superstar. We will add the Dildine children to our prayer list.

Becky

Radiant Rubies Thirty One Team! said...

She is SO cute! We enjoy watching your children so much. We really liked sitting in front of ya'll during church-your children are all so precious!
Love,
Dawn