Friday, January 1, 2010

December snowfall

We woke up December 5th to a little surprise, about a half inch of snow! Well, that wasn't the first time we were awakened...William woke me around 4 am vomiting beside my bed. This was after Henry vomited while riding through the Galaxy of Lights at the Huntsville Botanical Gardens. (I was in the back seat of the van between Henry and William. Let's just say I am so glad there was a plastic bag in the car!) Ellen had been sick with a stomach virus earlier in the week, and was still having stomach "issues." I changed an icky diaper in a restaurant just before we headed to see the lights! Anyway, I digress... The snow was beautiful, although it didn't last very long. William was still under the weather and didn't feel like venturing out. Maybe January will bring more snow!

No comments: