Thursday, October 16, 2008

Here we go again...

Rebecca had another one of her episodes yesterday. This one started at school. Billy took off work so one of us could take her to Huntsville to have the further testing that the neurologist had suggested. She was back to herself by bedtime last night and was in a great mood this morning, so I went ahead and sent her to school. Well, the school is completely paranoid now, because I was called to come and get her around 10:30 because she was "tired." Since I didn't know what that meant, we loaded up and went to get her. She was lying in the first aid room, happy as a clam, and requesting a snack. Let's see, it's lunchtime!! The school nurse was concerned because she was perspiring after being outside at recess. Hmmm, sounds like every other Asian kid I know. They just sweat a lot.
I fed her lunch when we got home and she devoured everything in sight. She is making up for those lost calories yesterday!
I hope I not sounding unconcerned because we are very concerned about what may be wrong with Rebecca and just the frustration about not being able to get to a diagnosis so we can move forward. Please pray with us that we can get to the bottom of it all, that it's not too serious, and that a treatment is available.

3 comments:

Russ and Lisa W. said...

Emily,
We wish you could hear something soon about what's going on with sweet Rebecca. Oh, and I loved the update on Vivian too. She is growing up to be one silly little girl! lol

Love you all, Lisa

Tina said...

Praying you get some answers soon,
Tina

Hope for Lucy said...

Emily
Im praying that you will find the reason behind what is going on. Please let me know if you need anything. I miss seeing you guys.
Love
Connie