Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bling it on!




This is something Rebecca has wanted since she first discovered my pierced ears many months ago. As an early birthday present, I took her to a jewelry store after picking her and the boys up from school. She loves her new earrings! She did not cry, and even denied that it hurt at all. (I did see her eyes water a little bit right when the guns went off). She was so excited and just squealed with delight when the saleslady put the mirror in front of her! I can't believe I forgot to take the camera on this momentous occasion! :)

3 comments:

Deanna said...

What a precious mother/daughter moment!

Can't wait to see you guys Sat!!!
d

The Woodalls said...

Wouldn't exactly call the moment "precious." LOL Remember, I had the other 3 kids with me. Henry had to use the store's bathroom when we first got there. Both of the boys were all over the store, and William even found his way behind the jewelry counter TWICE. The boys had to go to time-out in their rooms for 30 minutes when we got home.

Deanna said...

Well you didn't mention you took them all! No, that wouldn't be a 'precious' moment...that was a BRAVE...and a little insane on your part....LOL! ;) I just took the oldest 3 for Z's shoes last month in JCPenney and if it wasn't for that chocolate they handed out at the door.......... ;)

d