Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thanksgiving...a bit late

O.K., it's nearing Christmastime and I haven't yet made any mention of one my favorite holidays, Thanksgiving!! I guess since I don't have to cook the meal, I really enjoy it as a stress-free time. I don't think I made a single picture at my mom's on Turkey Day. I think we had a record attendance there, so it was just enough getting caught up with everyone. This is a little cliche, but we do have so much to be thankful for!

We had an early Thanksgiving with Billy's Grandma. Here she is with 4 of her great-grandchildren and 2 of her grandchildren, Devin and Emma. (Billy is her oldest grandchild!)

Devin, Henry, and William had a great time running around playing with sticks and doing whatever it is that boys do.

And finally, we eat!!

The boys took part in their preschool's Thanksgiving program earlier in the season. Cute, but a little fair-skinned for native Americans!

No comments: